top of page


At one point in development we planned to procedurally generate our students using personality types as a base. While I outlined criteria for six personalities, I only wrote barks for two of them (Cheerful and Intense) before our design pivoted to hand-crafted students (although we did repurpose the barks for those characters). I've also included barks that can be said by any student and barks for enemy characters. The process of writing barks that reflected various conditions was like freeform logic puzzle and I found it to be grounding work. I'm also immensely proud of the framework I created with conditional formatting using data validation in Google Sheets, something I had never successfully executed before.

bottom of page